Another Thankful Linky...

Found another linky party that I can't resist. It's just a thankful kinda month and I'm darn thankful for a lot of things! This one's from one of the TBA blogs - What the Teacher Wants. I'm tellin' ya - I have found so many blogs via my blog stalking lately that it's starting to get really hard to keep up with!

Let's do this!

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
Hmm. This one's tricky, but mostly because...I don't have a classroom! So I can't really speak on this one. I will, however, mention how thankful for my most recent cooperating teacher. She was oh-so-fabulous and I learned so much from her!


2. What person are you most thankful for?

Gonna go ahead and give a big ole' shout out to my momma on this one. I just love her! Love our daily convos and I'm so glad to have her support through my newly found passion for teaching. She's the bestest. That being said, of course I'm thankful for my daddyhead, my little sestre, my wonderful hubbs (who has already got a shout out on my other linky party post) and my fantabulous group of besties. What can I say?! I'm just one lucky gal! Here is a pic of momma and sestre. Love them.




3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?

Well, it's no secret that I'm a MAJOR blog stalker. No shame there. I definitely have to mention Cara Carroll's blog because it was the very first teacher blog that I was ever introduced to through one of my very first classroom observation experiences last fall. I've been a blog stalker ever since and have found a gazillion useful - not to mention ADORABLE - blogs. So, although every single last blog that I've stalked over the last year indefinitely needs to be included on this post, here are the three most recent that I've been visiting. I'm certainly thankful for them all.

The First Grade Parade
3rd Grade's a Hoot
• Mrs. Roja's Teaches


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Yep, yep. Had one today. Starbucks has saved my life this semester and I'm so very, very thankful that there is one on campus for those super fun late night classes that I've been unfortunately subjected to over the course of the last, oh, say - 2 years now. Thankfully, that chapter of my life is coming to an end. However, Starbucks is here to stay. Thankfully. I love my Starbucks, especially the winter beverages - specifically Mr. Peppermint Mocha himself:

 5. What are you most thankful for?
Gosh... - everything! I'm so thankful for the chance that I have been given to go back to school to fulfill my career goals. I am so excited about being a teacher and I am thankful for the excitement that I have about it! I'm very, very thankful for all of the teachers that take time out of their crazy busy lives to post their ideas and share their classroom happenings so that other teachers can use those ideas in their own classrooms. I love it and I'm thankful that I get to be a part of it all! How cool is that?!




Labels: