November Currently...

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade to share what I'm currently doing {which is incidentally a whole lot of blog stalkin'...how else would I have discovered this?!}

I love the background she made for this month's "Currently" share. Here goes:



I've been doing so much blog stalking lately, it was really hard for me to pick only two that I've looked at stalked recently. Misty Durbin over at 3rd Grade's a Hoot has a really cute blog and I love her style! LOTS of good stuff on her blog. I am partial to 3rd grade, so I'm trying to stick with what I know I want to teach.

Though sometimes, it's too hard to stay completely away from other grades. Hence, I'm including Cara Carroll's First Grade Parade blog. Her blog was one of the first one's I ever discovered, thanks to a fellow teacher that I taught a few lessons with back in the fall of 2010. I love her ideas and "borrow" them all of the time!

What are you currently doing? Head on over to the linky party and share!

Labels: