Snagged Myself Another Award!


Thanks so much to Staci from Let's Teach Something for awarding me this sweet blogger award!! This was actually awarded to me from Miss Staci several weeks ago, but I have been crazy busy with wrapping up my full time job that I am just now getting to post it. My official last day was Thursday and I start student teaching on Tuesday!! Couldn't be more excited!!

Here are the stipulations of accepting my cute little award:

The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1.  Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.  
Thank you so much, Staci!! Check out her cute blog here.

2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
I start student teaching my favorite grade in the whole world {3rd} on Tuesday! So excited...
• I love to cook.
• Green is my absolute favorite color. So I'm tickled green that this award is green. Ha!
• My middle name is Machelle. Nope. That's not a typo.
• I have a BA with a Concentration in Graphic Design and on May 12th of this year, I will add a Masters in Early Childhood/Elementary Education to that. Yippee!!
• I LOVE children's literature and my collecting is rapidly expanding. I'm gonna need a classroom soon to store all of my books in!
• I take a kickboxing class every Thursday and I'm pretty sure I could beat up my husband at this point. LOVE it!!

 
3.  Pass this award on to 12 other newly discovered blogs and let them know they received an award.


The Teacher's Lane
Our Cool School
A Teacher's Paradise
Charmed in Third Grade
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
A Teacher's Plan - not really a teaching blog - more of a resource shop - but it's fantastic!
Ms. M's Blog
Ashleigh's Education Journey
Classroom Ringmaster
Wiggin's World
Third Grade Rock Star
Adventures of a Future Teacher

Thanks again, Staci! This is exciting!!




Labels: