Tag! I'm It!

Yippee skippee!! I've been tagged.  I'M IT! Staci from Let's Teach Something and Adrienne from Wiggins World have both tagged me in this fun little game, so I'm playing along! Here are the stipulations:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 10 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


Fun Facts about me:
 1. Here I am in week THREE of my student teaching. Having a blast with my third grade friends!!
2.  I am graduating in May with my Masters in Elementary/Early Childhood Education. Can I get a WOOP WOOP?!
3.  I played fastpitch softball for about 10 years...and I was a pitcher!
4.  Love me some sushi.
5.  I have a BA from the University of Louisville, which I have used to work as a Graphic Designer for the last 7 years-ish.
6.  I love to workout and take a kickboxing class most Thursday nights. I call it Dwight Night. {Because the instructors name is Dwight. Makes sense, now - doesn't it?}
7.  I have lived in 4 different states
8.  I went to Aruba for my honeymoon and am hoping to go back on my fifth anniversary, which is next year!
9.  I LOVE the beach and really am hoping to move within walking distance to one within the next 6 months
10.  I own the most adorable little pet on the planet - my little mutt, Layla.
11.  I don't like it when people clip their fingernails. The sound of it makes me cringe.
12.  I feel like a nerd most days because I tote around one of those rolling carts with all my goodies in it. I know I drive people nuts with it, but I love that thing!

Staci from Let's Teach Something asked me these questions:

1.  What blog are you stalking right now?
I stalk so many blogs on a constant basis - it's really, really hard to keep up with all of them. So, to solve this dilemma, I created a Sqworl page that houses all the blogs I stalk. I am trying to get in the habit of adding to it every time I go to a new one, but sometimes I forget. Check it out here

2.  What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
I have no Earthly idea. I hope my lovie has something up his sleeve, though!

3.  What did you get for Christmas?
I'm going to go ahead and admit that I am a spoiled brat. I am very loved and my family is far too generous. I got all kinds of stuff. Glenn was a sneaky husband again this year, though and is the winner of the gift giving. He got me a fantastic Sony DSLR Alpha camera. It is the Mac Daddy of digital cameras and I never thought I'd own one. Love that thing and LOVE that man.
 
4.  What is your favorite App?
Oh - that's a hard one! I really love My Fitness Buddy app. Has a gazillion workouts on it!!
 
5.  What's your favorite TV show?
Toss up between Dexter and True Blood. Naughty, I know.
6.  What do you eat for breakfast?
Either a Jimmy Dead D-Light sandwich, Greek Yogurt, or cereal.
7.  Do you have any nicknames?
Em, Emy
8.  What is your favorite time of the school day?
Morning time!
9.  Do you have a balanced school calendar?  Year round school?  Traditional Calendar?
Traditional - I totally had to Google balanced school calendar.
10.  Mac or PC?
MAC ONLY!!!!!!!!
11.  What's your favorite number?
10!
12.  Who are you rooting for in the presidential election?
I plead the fifth!!

Ten people is just an awful lot to tag!! So, I've tagged a few people and hopefully, they'll play along. Here are my  questions:

1. How long have you been teaching?
2. How do you keep yourself organized?
3. When do you do your lesson planning?
4. Favorite food?
5. What state do you live in?
6. What are you doing for Spring Break?!
7. What kind of behavior management system do you use in your classroom?
8. What are you reading right now?
9. What is your classroom theme?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Do you bring your lunch or eat the school lunch?
12. Any good plans for Valentine's Day?

Thanks for playing along!

Labels: