Ahthankya!

Tara from 4th Grade Frolics has sent me some love by awarding me this cute little fella!


So very sweet of her and I am thrilled to be receiving another bloggy award! I love that so many teacher bloggers out here and spreading the word about the neat-o blogs that we come across. So, with that being said, I need to pass this award onto some great bloggers that I've recently come across. Here goes:


Lutton 519 Wiggins World 3rd Grade Sprinkles Kindergarten Lifestyle The Teacher Wife Third Grade Theatrics Photobucket" Charmed in the Third Grade Tales of Frogs & Cupcakes
You ladies have some amazing blogs and I am honored to pass this cute award on to you. The stipulations of receiving this award are simple. 1. Just post a link back to the person who sent it to you. 2. Follow that person. 3. Pass the award on to some other amazing bloggers. Thanks again, Tara! I'm so glad to be a recipient of this award.

Labels: