A Quick "How To"...

I know I'm breaking the rules by posting more than one post in a day, but this is something that has been bugging me for a while. I know it was bugging another teacher blogger out there because I saw a post on this on someone's blog a few weeks ago and now I cannot remember who it was. Anyway-hopefully she's a follower of mine and she'll see this post!

I could never figure out how the heck to put a clickable link to my blog on my signature when I comment on people's blogs. Well, I am a genius and I figured it out. Here's the format:

<a href="URL">Title</a>

So you will replace "URL" with your IP address and Title with whatever you want to call the link. Keep the quotation marks around the IP address that you're wanting to link back to.
Here's an example using my blog:

<a href="http://circusoflearning.blogspot.com/">Circus of Learning</a>

And the link would look like this:
Circus of Learning

I hope that helps! If it's confusing, please leave a comment and I'll try to help you the best I can!

Labels: